The Argos Media Business is responsible for a revenue stream into Argos by creating omni – channel campaigns and utilising new technologies to monetise digital platforms. We work with brands to create targeted and inspirational content for our customer’s objectives which generates interest, awareness and/or sales for their products and brand.
As the UK’s leading omni-channel retailer, Argos provides a unique offer of choice, value and convenience to meet customer needs, selling products through over 800 stores, website and mobile apps. This is an exciting and new opportunity for an assistant analyst to work in a hugely successful department for a digital retail leader with serious ambition!
We are looking for a bright and ambitious ad ops assistant to support the Media Business Ad Ops Manager to implement adserved, SMS and sponsored product advertising for suppliers and trading teams. Your role is integral in the end to end implementation process of client marketing campaigns leading clients to re-book and take on board the recommendations you identify.
You will be joining a dynamic team, a positive can-do attitude is essential.
As a Media Ad Ops Executive you will
• Ensure adserved, SMS and sponsored product campaigns are set up and run as per the relevant targeting and agreed with sales manager and suppliers
• Monitor campaign delivery to ensure it is on track for delivery and performing as expected; this will involve optimising by analysing across key metric; CTR, CPC and ROAS
• Assist the analytics team by drawing out finished campaign analysis and insights to report and share with the sales team
• Provide weekly updates in sales meeting on best performing campaigns to enable upsell opportunities
• Provide weekly updates in sales meeting on underperforming campaigns. With recommendations to improve performance and ensure all risks are mitigated.
As a Media Ad Ops Executive you will be
• Very organised, efficient and can manage multiple situations in a demanding environment and the ability to cope under pressure
• Comfortable working with ambiguity and changing situations
• High level of resilience and tenacity required – must be able to deal with challenge from across the business whilst maintaining a positive and proactive style
• Take responsibility of your own actions, ensuring you keep up to date with all communications, processes and procedures
• Attention to detail & proficient in the use of Excel
• Problem solving
We know that candidates may be put off applying for a job unless they can tick every box. We also know that ‘normal’ office hours aren’t always doable, and while we can’t accommodate every flexible working request we are happy to be asked. So if you are excited about working with us and think you can do much of what we are looking for but aren’t sure if you are 100% there yet… why not apply and see how it goes?
Here at Sainsbury’s Argos we’re a proud equal opportunities employer that values diversity at every level of our business. Inclusion and Diversity are fundamental to our culture and values, fostering an innovative, collaborative and fast paced work environment that means we can build a better future for our colleagues and our customers. Everyone is welcome at Sainsbury’s Argos. Want to find out more? Then visit our Diversity & Inclusion page on our Careers site – www.argos.careers/diversityandinclusion