In a nutshell
This individual will play a key role in the creative development of campaigns and events across all marketing channels and touch-points. As Campaign Development Assistant, you might be individually accountable for smaller campaign and events, or support the Creative & Design Manager on larger campaigns. You will interpret briefs into creative outputs that is both engaging to our customers and which meet brand objectives.
Key to this role is acting as a champion for the Argos and Tu visual identities.
What I need to do
• Support the Creative & Design Manager to help them take briefs generated in the Marketing Campaign team, bringing them to life with a digital first lens.
• As Campaign Development Assistant this will include:
- The development of clear creative briefs, managing the briefing process with agencies and internal teams.
- Reviewing and amending creative work to support the delivery of campaigns.
- Developing key templates for all channels to use, and ensuring that those templates are fit for purpose for each channel eg Digital, POS, Financial Services.
• Manage the timing plan to ensure that all handover deadlines are met for each channel.
• Work closely with agencies and channel teams to ensure that individual marketing communications are delivered with the correct creative at the right time.
• Take ownership for the continuous development of creative campaigns through test and learn, working closely with channel experts.
• Manage the scheduling, agenda and circulation of feedback to attendees for both Argos Brand Clinic and Tu Brand Clinic.
• Challenge the lead Design agency to deliver best in class creative that delivers to the brief.
• This individual must have some agency experience to ensure that they are able to manage the relationship with key agency personnel.
How I will succeed
• By creating excellent marketing communication that is delivered to brief.
• Engaging the Creative & Design Manager and lead Design agency in timelines and processes that will enable the plan to be delivered smoothly.
• Being highly organised - managing multiple projects simultaneously and being able to prioritise between these projects.
• All campaigns are delivered within budget.
• Collaboration with the Creative & Design Manager and internal teams (eg Digital, Financial Services), to execute campaign creative successfully.
What I need to know
• Good creative skills – someone with a keen eye for detail and who can offer creative solutions.
• Ability to write and review copy against TOV guidelines.
• Experience of project management and the ability to manage projects against pre-agreed timelines.
• An understanding of digital marketing channels, and the willingness to learn more.
• A good understanding of managing budgets.
• How to influence and engage stakeholder to get things done.
What I need to show
• A self-starter who is willing to make decision and make recommendations.
• An ability to work at pace across multiple projects.
• Willingness to learn new skills and develop an understanding of new channels.
• Strong communication and an ability to influence others to meet a single goal.
Resources available to me
• Agency support from lead creative agency.
What decisions I can make
• Creative decisions and recommendations.
• Challenge when deadlines are not met.