We are looking for a Fashion Copy Writer to join the brand-new Studio for TU clothing. This is an amazing opportunity for someone with experience of Copy writing and looking for a fantastic career with progression.
As a Fashion Copy Writer, you will be working within our fast-paced Studio based in Bedford and reporting into the Studio Manager. The main objective of this role is to complete all product copy to a high level of accuracy and authenticity of the TU brand. You will be inputting product information daily, and must have a passion for the written word.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Writing product description for new intake in line with the critical path. Forming close relationships with the buying and online production team in order to source product information and unique selling points of items
· Work closely with Bedford Studio team to ensure all products are shot to best reflect the TU brand.
· Ensure website copy adheres to the TU brand guidelines.
· Track record in the ability to work well with creative and digital teams and collaborate effectively
· Operating to tight deadlines, working closely with project owners to ensure the content required for campaigns is delivered on time
· Achieve set KPI’s & SLA’s whilst maintaining excellent quality and attention to detail
· Confident communicator, both verbally and written
· Be proactive and know how to take initiative
· Strong organisational and administrative skills
· Experience and the ability to prioritise and handle multiple tasks
· Eager to learn and grasp new information quickly
· Experience working in a fashion or photographic studio is desirable
What you’ll get in return
As well as the usual permanent company benefits which include 22 days paid holiday, company pension scheme, discretionary annual bonus, employee discount and save as you earn share scheme you will work in an exciting environment with the potential to develop your skills for a career that fits with your own aspirations.