Cyber Security Auditor
We are the Builders of ArgosTech and we are building the future of retail
We build technologies that customers and colleagues love and other builders respect. But we’re building more than technologies, we’re also building ourselves.
The future of retail technology won’t come from a single effort or invention, but rather from ArgosTech teams empowered to build that future. That’s why we invest in people and teams, not projects.
Our Engineering teams build new tech in greenfield status across several digital channels such as our Website (1B yearly visits), In Store Digital Tablets (12M+ monthly users), Mobile Apps (6M+ downloads) and 900 Retail Stores. We have been ranked the 2nd largest digital retailer in the UK and have just been awarded with 'Tech Retailer of The Year 2017.'
In the end, we expect to build the best place in the world to build the best tech in retail.
As such, customers, colleagues and shareholders are critically dependent on the security of these technologies to drive the continued success of our business.
We are looking for a Cyber Security Auditor to work within challenging and dynamic environment with highly ambitious and delivery focused Cyber Security team.
* Conducting audits on behalf of Cyber Security throughout the business against agreed Information Security policies, and standards
* Identifying recommendation techniques and assisting the development with resolution activities as appropriate
* Undertaking audits of 3rd parties whom have access to our network, our assets or whom we share data with
* Working with Security Consultants to ensure new 3rd parties are appropriately audited prior to service commencement
* Maintaining a good relationship with our appointed 3rd party auditors and assisting them during audits of our systems, processes and procedures. Both from an Information Security audit and IT systems audit
* Managing and maintaining the Cyber Security audit diary and audit work schedule
* Writing reports and technical documentation to be presented to business owners
* Maintaining Argos's (and subsequent brands) industry position as a Secure retailer through industry engagement and active promotion of our brand
* Experience working within a security technical audit position
* Experience working with internal teams and partners to audit systems
* Strong decision-maker focused on the business value of security
* Clear awareness of overall business and functional strategy
* Ability to respond to risks and issues quickly
* An innovative thinker and detail oriented