In a nutshell
Providing a single point of contact to support the overall Repair and refurbishment strategy by providing administration and data analysis backup. The role is to provide support to the overall returns team whilst taking responsibility for the maintenance and updating of systems to support overall repair strategy.
What I need to do
• Support the Returns, Refurbishment & Aftersales Team enhancing, driving and co-ordinating administration tasks.
• Collation of Third party data and reporting.
• Manage the administration and updating of internal CAST system and Customer facing support site to drive efficiency of third party support and repair propositions.
• Respond to queries from contact centres and stores in relation to systems.
• Work closely with Third Party company to further enhance the systems and data included within them.
• Provide weekly, monthly and ad-hoc reporting to support continuous system improvements.
• Monitor email support requests and respond within agreed timeframes ensuring queries are actioned.
How I will succeed
• Act as the administration guardian of customer product support site and internal repair systems used by stores and Contact centres.
• Responsibility of collation of information, system updating, maintenance and query resolution.
• Continued emphasis on the improvement of process and internal relationships
• Establish proactive relationships and data insights to support and drive participation across the business.
What I need to know
• Experience in administration based roles including invoice approval, data management and report building.
• Ability to define and create reports to present relevant information in a simplified manner
• Knowledge in PowerPoint, Word and Excel for data analysis, presentations and report writing
• An awareness of change management disciplines would be advantageous
What I need to show
• Enthusiastic, positive and proactive engagement of key stakeholders to build credible relationships whilst retaining professional integrity
• Confidence in attending both internal and external meetings and presenting key information relating to role.
• Ability to manage key tasks to set out deadlines
• Ability to gather insight and opinion to support good decision making
• A desire for continuous improvement to be best in class
• Ability to demonstrate planning and prioritisation skills