We are Argos, the UK’s leading multi-channel retailer. So, whether you’re shopping online, from our smart phone app or popping into one of over 840 stores across the UK you’ll probably know that the service, value and variety we offer our customers is awesome - and the same goes for a career at Argos too!
Right now, our Digital Design team have a number of design opportunities available! So whether you're a Design Grad looking to build on your placement year or a mid weight designer looking for you next move - if you're passionate about digital design then we want to hear from you.
We are quite a blank page when it comes to our digital recruits. We're open to industry experience and job roles, however some of the key experience you must be able to demonstrate will include:
· Educated to degree level or equivalent – in a creative discipline
· High level of commercial experience in graphic/web design using Photoshop, In-Design & Dreamweaver.
· Ability to produce artwork from initial brief right up to build.
· Experience in HTML/XHTML & CSS
· Good understanding of SEO, accessibility and usability design for the web.
· Ability to clearly articulate ideas to line manager and other non-graphical team members to gain sign off.
If the prospect of working for the UK’s best retailer (yes, we’re biased but we don’t care) isn’t enough, we’ll even pay you for the pleasure! As well as a competitive salary, our company benefits include, 24 days holiday, save as you earn, discretionary annual bonus, private medical insurance and company pension scheme, you will work in an exciting environment with the potential to develop your skills for a career that fits with your own aspirations.