We are Argos, the UK’s leading multi-channel retailer. So, whether you’re shopping online, from our smart phone app or popping into one of over 840 stores across the UK you’ll probably know that the service, value and variety we offer our customers is awesome - and the same goes for a career at Argos too!
Right now, our award-winning marketing team is on the hunt for a Content Editor to join our Media Production Team as a Content Editor at a really exciting time for Argos. You will take responsibility for our Technology Category, defining and updating product information on our website relating to the relevant products and ensuring information and titles are SEO optimised.
As well as having great communication skills it would be a definite advantage if you had previous copy writing or multi-channel marketing experience. Exceptional attention to detail is essential in this role as our website is visited by approximately 1m customers per day!
As a Content Executive your main responsibilities will include:
· To be a designated category expert, proactively critiquing Argos Product information against its competitors, via competitor analysis and customer insight whilst supporting the Brand guidelines
· Take responsibility for embellishment of product information via richer content
· Commercial awareness/acumen understanding of both core and extended range requirements to drive sales through Argos multi-channel offer
· To proactively ensure that all customer facing product information continually meets the changing needs of the Argos customer and Multi-channel across Home Retail Group
As a Content Executive your skills & qualifications will ideally include:
· Preferably of Graduate calibre with a degree in a related subject
· The ability to prioritise own workload
· Strong communication skills and able to build relationships at all levels
· Solid working knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Office suite
· Commercial awareness
· Experience of working in a pressured environment to tight deadlines
If the prospect of working for the UK’s best retailer (yes, we’re biased but we don’t care) isn’t enough, we’ll even pay you for the pleasure! As well as a competitive salary, our company benefits include, 24 days holiday, save as you earn, discretionary annual bonus, private medical insurance and company pension scheme, you will work in an exciting environment with the potential to develop your skills for a career that fits with your own aspirations.