We are looking for a Senior Videographer here at the largest independent photographic studio in the UK – it’s a pretty big deal!
Bradwell Media is a hidden gem in Milton Keynes; Home to a hotbed of creative talent. We are the largest independent photographic and video studio in the UK and produce around 50,000 photos and 2,000 videos each year for major UK retailers Argos and Habitat as well as a host of other brands.
As a Senior Videographer at Bradwell Media you will be responsible for managing the videographers and overseeing the entire studio floor. This is an extremely fast paced and varied role and we are looking for someone that has previous management experience so they can hit the ground running.
· Manage and shoot product videos to the highest standard.
· Develop and train the videographers to shoot commercially strong video content in high volumes.
· Work closely with the Production Manager and Production Planner to ensure the studio is running smoothly and effectively.
· Ensure personal and team KPI's are met - based on productivity and quality of shots / videos
You will have:
· Experience working in video production and taking a project from start to finish
· Must have an understanding of industry standard processes and tools including video file formats and file delivery systems
· Experience and examples of creating video content for Retail or Sales
· Experience shooting with HD video cameras and ability to set light sets
What you'll get in return:
As well as the usual permanent company benefits which include 24 days paid holiday, company pension scheme, discretionary annual bonus, employee discount and save as you earn share scheme you will be working in our great studio environment with our experienced team, top kit and most of all you will engaged in varied and challenging work with the stability of a permanent salary and standard working hours.
You’ll also be joining an organization who really believes in developing our people. Testament to this we have recently supported our photography team with gaining official recognition from the British
Institute of professional photography (BIPP) for their outstanding work and they have been awarded licentiateship and associateship qualifications.