Argos have a Marketing Analyst opportunity available, working within our Media Business team. The team offer the opportunity for a passionate individual to join us and devise, develop and maintain a user friendly evaluation tool that enables data led insight in end to end marketing campaigns, as well as proof of ROI to ensure retention of Media Business revenue from existing and new clients.
You will work with other Argos functions to utilise analytical tools and expertise to ensure the Media Business has market beating evaluation information for our clients. Working closely with the Media Business Account Managers to create accurate reporting and analysis.
As a Marketing Analyst you will provide ongoing weekly financial accounting for the Media Business by; developing and maintaining a revenue tracker that provides up to date and accurate accounting for the Media Business and liaising with Marketing Finance to ensure that monthly accounting is completed in a timely manner and 100% accurate.
The team will use your data to drive decisions and new ideas whilst managing and influencing key clients and stakeholders throughout the business.
As the UK’s leading multi-channel retailer, Argos provides a unique offer of choice, value and convenience to meet customer needs, selling products through over 800 stores, website and mobile apps. Customers can make purchases from stores across the UK and Ireland, online or over the phone. They can also pick up their goods from a store or have them delivered the same day.
* Work cross functionally to review and utilise analytics that exist within the business, identifying new opportunities to ensure that the Argos Media Business evaluation is fit for purpose and market beating
* Use insights and experience to help devise, develop, implement and maintain a user-friendly bespoke evaluation tool/dashboard that helps provide data led insight as well as proof of ROI for the Media Business clients.
* Utilising in-house or 3rd parties to develop this cost effective, fully functioning model at pace
* Working cross functionally with key stakeholders on recommendations, implementation and analysis on tests for 3rd parties’ technology owned by the Media Business including Google Adsense, Google Dfp, Hook Logic and Web Loyalty (Complete Savings) to ensure the net benefit to the business.
* Using test data to make recommendations, including financial impact as a result of these tests work cross functionally with product managers to optimise 3rd party technologies including Google Adsense, Google Dfp, Hook Logic and Web Loyalty (Complete Savings)
* Provide ongoing weekly financial accounting for the Media Business.
* Working with the Media Business Account Managers to ensure accurate monthly accounting.
Your skills and experience:
* Experience in a publisher, media agency, analytical, performance led marketing experience or in relevant 3rd party technologies
* Proof of development and implementation of analytical models
* Exemplary analytical skills and ability to interpret data to produce commercial recommendations.
* Excellent understanding of multi media campaigns and the ability to pull together analysis on these campaigns.
* Fully aware of the role of customer data and performance marketing when making marketing decisions and planning campaigns.
* Excellent communication and influencing skills and proof of the ability to work collaboratively and cross functionally and to explain complex information at all levels, including clients
* The ability to balance tenacity and resilience whilst taking people with you on the journey to achieve objectives
* The ability to work in a small high performing team with huge drive and ambition
What you’ll get in return:
As well as the usual company benefits, which include, 24 days holiday, save as you earn, discretionary annual bonus, private medical insurance and company pension scheme, you will work in an exciting environment with the potential to develop your skills for a career that fits with your own aspirations.