We’re recruiting – Fast Track Customer Service Drivers!
Join Argos as a Customer Service Driver and deliver great doorstep experience to our customers.
This isn't just a role that delivers products. It's about being the face of Argos to our customers. Yes we want people who are vigilant and great behind the wheel but you need to be more than that, we’re looking for colleagues who are:
- Customer focused – You will need to care about giving customers that superior Argos experience, after all they are what our business is built around.
- Friendly – Everybody loves a friendly hello and smile, it goes a long way
- Happy & motivated– You have to be happy and motivated in what you do; in store and out on the road
- Proud – We want someone who takes a real pride in delivering that store to door experience
- Calm under pressure – When all around are losing theirs can you keep your cool?
- Energised - Someone who has bags of energy and just wants to get things done
- A real team player who loves working in a fun, fast-paced team environment both in store and on the road
You will also need the following:
- Full UK Driving licence – you don’t need to have a specialist licence
- Minimum of 1 years driving experience - that doesn’t have to be a driving job either
- No serious driving convictions
- Be ok with the size of the van – a Mercedes Sprinter
And for all of that we offer:
- Rate of pay as advertised above
- £XX driving premium whilst out on the road delivering the store to door experience
- Minimum of 15 hours per week
- A range of different of shifts (we deliver to our customers from 6am until 10pm so there will be a shift that suits you)
- And you will only be driving to local postcodes, which means you will be working within your local community
We also offer a wide variety of extra benefits
We offer a great deal from the day you join, with additional benefits as you develop your career. Here's just some of what's on offer:
- First class training and development opportunities
- 10% colleague discount from day one
- Minimum 22 days holiday (not including bank holidays & Pro-rated for part time colleagues)
- Pension scheme
- Our voluntary benefits scheme provides a wide range of special discounts that are exclusive to you and your family
- Our Childcare scheme provides a flexible way to help with the cost of childcare.
- The opportunity to donate to charity through the Give as You Earn scheme; the donation is tax free, directly through payroll.
For you chance to play your part in our great customer experience and also have a great career with us apply now. Go on what are you waiting for?
Please note this advert may be closed early if interest in the role is high.
Argos have been shaping shopping on the high street for years. We are leading the way in digital retail and winning awards by offering value and more choice faster to our customers.
With 800 stores and many more on the way it’s a really exciting time to join a company that truly values our people, after all, we would be nothing without them!